It doesn’t matter if you own a sedan, minibus, midibus, tuk-tuk or metered cab, as long as someone is paying to be transported in your car, we will cover you with our specialist Taxi Insurance product. VUM offers the widest range of insurance products for these types of vehicles. Beyond the normal Comprehensive Insurance, you can get additional cover for: